The first thing I do is cut a medium (20 cm) zucchini in half and then into quarters, lengthwise. At that point, I cut the lengths into 1 cm "quartered coins" and sauté them with olive oil hot and fast over med high/high heat--extra points for slight browning without cooking them through. Then I remove them to a dish, and continue working with the same pan.
Next, I turn down the temp of the stove and sweat a minced mirepoix of shallot, celery, and carrot, the reason I mince rather than dice is to allow the flavor to be released as quickly as possible, ideally without even caramelizing these aromatics. Then I crush in one small clove of garlic, and pour in a good amount of white wine (with the juice that comes off the fish that's all the liquid so remember that--and also, that it will evaporate), so a good cup or more. I let that go at a good simmer to burn off the alcohol. Then add several strands of crushed saffron.
Next, I add one fillet of Swai (it could be any white fish, but Swai reminds me of bay scallops when cut into 1.5 cm cubes). I also add a good handful of cooked bay shrimp meat and about a cup of fresh tomatoes roughly chopped. I cook all of this together until the fish is opaque and the tomatoes have just started to break down. Then I add back the zucchini, season with salt and pepper.
Finally, I ladle the soup into two large bowls, sprinkle each with some chopped fresh parsley and serve accompanied with crusty bread.

